Oct 22, 2008

She looks like

autumn itself to me! I just love the way the colors worked out....and that little leaf on her head...perfect!
Book pages seem to add so much to these little folk. This one is a bit bigger that I've been doing. She's 51/2" x 81/2". Enjoyed working on the slightly larger size and was surprised at how much time this one took. Almost had forgotten the time involved since I'd been doing so much tiny art.
I'm hopeful that I'll work these up into an even bigger size pretty soon!
For now, I'll work on this size a while. Just added her to my Etsy shop!

2 comments:

roc said...

great job wanda. she's adorable!

Staci Danford said...

Wow.... I found your site from tracking through this wonderful world of BLOG.... Love, love the picture. So much color and expression. She is just amazing. So glad I followed the path that lead me here. She made me smile, and you just can't get enough of that.