Sep 27, 2010

I'm Back

Feels as if it has been a while since I've posted. I have been sooo busy with making my canvas paper pieces. I have numerous requests for them and have been working almost non-stop. Not complaining mind you....I'll take this anytime!

I did manage to just spend a weekend away at my in-laws river house for the annual "girls weekend". It's a get-together with friends each year for a little fun and a great recharge!
Since I've got so much work to do as well...I decided to bring some of my smaller canvas pieces along with me that I'd already started as well as several bins of papers in my most used colors.

I did manage to make a bit of progress while still enjoying the view....and a great bit of inspiration that view is too!!!

Not a bad little spot to work at all :)

No comments: