Mar 2, 2010

New swaps

A new month brings along brand new art swaps! Yay.
For my Nature Challenge swap I decided the theme would be "mushrooms" this month. They have a bit of whimsy about them. I know that every year in my yard I must see about 20 different types of mushrooms. From the ones that look like sheer lace to others that seem to take on a life of their own.

For this challenge the format is a 3"x3" (trinchie) magnet. Here's mine. I had to take a pic instead of a scan because the mushroom is dimentional from the background. I don't know why but I so often think of red with white dots when thinking of mushrooms...lol

1 comment:

sharon said...

What a great piece Wanda, so colorful and animated, that is what I think of mushrooms! I think I have "Alice in Wonderland" on the brain! Bri and I got our tickets to see it Friday in 3D!!