Feb 4, 2010

Back to Beaches

at least for now! Just finished another paper beach piece.
A local gallery is interested in hanging some of my torn paper paintings in a few weeks and are looking to have more "water" themes. Being on the coast, this it likely to be the case for many of the galleries in the area...so I'm thinking I'd better stay on the track with my beach pieces as well as some like the fish I've done previously. You can see them on my website.

Thought you might like to see the "before" and "after", so I've included the pic of the underpainting I started with as well as the finished piece.

5 comments:

roc said...

wowee..gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This is just amazing!!

barefootchef said...

That is totally awesome! I just love it!!!

Cathy said...

your beach work is always outstanding. i am just in love with it all!

Lauren T said...

Your underpaintings are prettier than my finished pieces! :) Thanks for showing part of the process. Good luck with the showing.