May 10, 2009

Flowers and Cyclops




My mothers day got off to a lovely start with flowers from my sweet little girl! She never forgets no matter where she is or what she's doing! Sooo beautiful and some of my all-time favorites...gerber daises and oriental lilies.
Then of course, what would a day made for me be without some good art time. As a challenge at a private art site we're are to create a "cyclops bunny". Don't ask....I have no idea how or why they came up with that theme...lol But let's face it...how can you NOT take that challenge??
Sooo....Since my WonderWanda avatar is so well known for her big eye...it only made sense that she be my cyclops as well. I have to admit that I just love the way she came out and had soo much fun making her.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

aw the flowers are exactly what I wanted them to do! Glad to see how pretty they are :) Also I love the bunny! hehe

roc said...

lovely flowers wanda! i love gerber daisies too. your little cyclops bunny is adorable!