Sep 6, 2012

SOCO

Loving the new feature on my art in the latest issue of SOCO Magazine!!  If you haven't picked up the Sept issue yet....what are you waiting for??? And....better yet...if you can't get it in your area, you can read the entire article by clicking on the link above!!
Sure....as with any publication (I've been finding this out a lot lately) there are some mistakes. In this case, they are rather small ones (but of course the pic of the Bass is on it's side again...lol)
I am also delighted to have my Torn Paper Paintings sharing a magaine issue with the wonderful Emeril Lagasse!! We actually grew up in the same neighborhood...so of course, when I went to New Orleans I paid a visit to one of his resturants. Sadly, he wasn't in town then, but I was given the royal treatment and got to tour the kitchen and his private dining room!! Memorable!!
Soo...take a peek at the article, and if you want to keep up with what's happening in the world of Torn Paper Paintings...hop over to the FaceBook FanPage and hit "like" button!
There's always something new going on.

No comments: