Mar 11, 2012

Seeds

With spring not too far away now...seeds of all kinds need planting.
a new little seed planted at Seeds Studio
I've been busy doing my "art seeding", with the joining of the co-op gallery to now...being part of a brand new gallery.
This lovely little gallery is not even a year old, but is in a great location on the coast of Maine in Wells. It is quite near Kennebunkport and Ogunquit.
What is especially meaningful is it's name...Seeds Studio.
As thir website explains, "Seeds Studio operates on the idea of planting positive seeds. Building upon the gifts, talents and abilities that each of us posses are the seeds we want to grow."
So..as of last week I have planted nine of my "Torn Paper Paintings" there....and I hope to watch things grow for all of us.
If you are in the area...stop by and take a peek. You'll enjoy what you see!
Check them out on FaceBook too...and be sure to "Like" them to keep up with what's happening!!

2 comments:

roc said...

congratulations wanda. saw the photos on facebook. it looks so lovely! i'm so happy for you!

WW said...

Actually roc...the pics you saw on FB are of the Co-op gallery...not Seeds Studio. I don't have any of those just yet. Will post when I do!!