Oct 22, 2010

Torn Paper Paintings now offered Online!!


My store page
 Today marks the beginning of a brand new venture with my Torn Paper Paintings.
I was contacted recently by someone who had discovered my art in a gallery. It turns out that this person owns and operates an online store called "Ocean Offerings" that specializes in products with the coastal theme.

She explained that she was interested in adding my art to her shop. What a nice surprise that was!

Store front page
We met to discuss how this would work and after taking care of what details needed to be tended to, I am now proud to announce my new association with this very cool online store.

I hope everyone follows the link above (as well as in the sidebar) to see all the cool items she sells.
Thanks Melinda....I look forward to working with you!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a great venture.

roc said...

congratulations on your new venture! i hope it is really successful for the both of you!