Nov 9, 2009

Been a while

I know. I've feel like I haven't posted in ages. Just been quite busy lately.
I've been putting in a fair amount of time in learning this new Hallmark job which will become easier and create a better schedule as time goes on....I hope. I know I've learned quiet a bit already, so I see this working out alright.
I've also been on the hunt for a new mattress. I know...not very exciting...but it is quite an adventure as far as I'm concerned. Geesh...I've never tried out sooo many beds. Almost a shame that there is such a collection to choose from.
My husband isn't in on this mission. He doesn't have as much trouble with his back as I do, so he's waiting until I've got it narrowed to the final two or three. Then he'll get in on the act. I think we're getting close.
I've also been spending whatever remainder of time I have trying to get all my artwork in order...matting, framing, etc. for a possible showing during the first weekend in Dec.
Sooo....I've not been around all the much...but I'm hopeful that most of this will calm down soon and I can fit in some real art!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

you're so busy right now, but this will all fall into place and then you can enjoy the new job, the new mattress, and creating art!

WW said...

ahhh...that does sound like a delightful combination...doesn't it!!