Jul 7, 2008

It's sooo hot and dry

that the water lillies are growing wild!



When the weather gets this hot and the pond level gets low...the lillies come out in force. Guess it's the positive part of a negative situation. Sort of a reminder that there is always a bright side.


Happily.....the dragonflies are out and about as well.

I do feel lucky to have all of this beautiful nature to sit and watch. Have had some really unfortunate events happening lately but I know I've always got my spot on the dock to retreat to. My thinking place!

2 comments:

AngelaMichelle said...

Those are gorgeous photos of the waterlilies - I don't know how you get any work done when you've got nature like that pulling you outside to play!

x said...

What wonderful pictures!!!

Have a great day!

smiles,
Kathy