Oct 5, 2013

A new beginning!!

The beginning of what I hope will be a long and very happy marriage for my beautiful daughter Sarah and new son-in-law Eric!!
The wedding was last weekend and it was just perfect. For a late Sept. day in New England...you couldn't have asked for a more beautiful weather day. Not a cloud in the sky and the temps falling above normal.
The bride and groom looked stunning and had the most beautiful wedding party beside them! My mother-in-law was the minister to marry them. Of course, as you might expect, she choked up just a tiny bit upon starting to preform her own granddaughters wedding....which then touched us all...but after that wedding went on flawlessly.
I thought I'd share a few pictures with you of this very special event.
Sarah & Eric...may you have many many years of happiness together!! ♥



No comments: