Jun 3, 2009

Happiness is....

The theme for the weekly postcard swap this week at my art site is "happiness is..."
For me that would most certainly be under a palm tree by the water.
I think I've always been an island girl at heart. I love being in the tropics (who doesn't) but since I don't live on an island I am at least happy to live on water just the same. A little steel drum music and a rum punch and I can certainly pretend that the pine trees around me are palms!!
At any rate, I do think I needed to spend a few moments with my watercolors instead of all that torn paper from the last project.....although the next one is in the works!!

1 comment:

roc said...

love your palm tree. i giggled when i saw you write "a little rum punch". it brings back a memory of me and some rum punch....need i say it was the night that i danced naked to african music in st. john? haha oh the visualization of it all.