Sep 11, 2017

It's here!

YES....my new website for Torn Paper Paintings is up and ready!!!
Same web name....new site. Check it out... TornPaperPaintings.com
I had help from my smart and lovely daughter, Sarah, to get it started. She was the gal who created my original website. Back then, in the early days of websites, there were not so many "build it yourself" sites available. Since Sarah learned to "code" in school, she took on the job of creating something for me.
While this was wonderful, it soon became clear that the only person who could actually do anything with the site...was her. I didn't understand code, and although she tried to explain it to me, it wasn't going to happen.
NOW...I'll be able to update and change this one around all I like. Website builders have become so user friendly that it's almost fun to work on them.
So, check it out and see what you think. Fun part is...there's even a tab for my blog. Click it and it takes you here. Also spots to connect with my Facebook studio page.
If you see art there that you'd love to purchase, you can always hit the "contact" page and send me a note.
I haven't set up the site for eCommerce yet, but in time I'm sure I'll make that happen too.
Enjoy. And let me know what you think and if there's anything you'd like to see for changes.

No comments: