Jun 27, 2014

More Pages!!!

Been busy busy busy.....yep...the season is in full swing.
One of the events I have happening...in a few weeks...which is one of the things keeping me busy...is that I'm going to be a guest artist for a trunk show at a gallery in Westport, Ma. It's called the Art Stable Gallery. The reason for the name is because it actually is a converted stable and carriage house.
This "trunk show" weekend is also during a very busy "art related" weekend itself.
It is the opening weekend for the South Coast Open Studios.

The South Coast Artist...for which I've recently become a member...open their studios up for visitors two weekends during the summer. One in July and again in Aug.
I want to give a big "thank you" to both of these places for providing me with two awesome new pages online. Beautiful work!!

With this event...the Little Beach Gallery....and the local art shows as well....this proves to be a busy time coming up!!

No comments: