Jul 25, 2013

Time flies!!

Wow....you can always tell when it's the busy season around here.
I can't believe I haven't posted in soooo long. With all that's been going on with art making, art shows, and commissions....I feel like I haven't been here in ages.
To catch up....yes...the local shows have been going on...and I was delighted to have sold one of my pieces on the first day out on one of them!
It's also busy season at The Little Beach Gallery...so dropped new work off to them as well.
In other news...I was contacted about being part of another corporate collection...for a medical facility. Nice!
One of the four pieces they are getting is this little guy I just finished.
Will tell you more about that when the details are set.
Soo...for now..sorry to have been a bit MIA. Will try to do better...but being busy is actually a pretty good sign!!

Be sure to keep in mind that there is an upcoming Torn Paper Paintings workshop in Peace Dale, RI for Aug. 9th.
Still a few spaces left...so if you hurry you may be able to join the fun!
See you then!

No comments: