Sep 28, 2011

A fun visit

Today I received a visit from a dear art friend, Terri, aka Pringle Hill Studio. Having  been "online" art friends for a long time...this was only our second "in person" visit, but really, you'd never know it.
Terri has this warm bubbly personality that anyone who has met her before will be able to confirm. It was such fun to see her again. She and her husband were doing a road trip and going sooo close to my area that there was no way we could NOT get together!!!
We had met in person for the first time at another art friends house, Roc, a year ago. It was amazing how quickly people could feel like old friends from what they already knew of each other before ever meeting.
Having Terri here was such fun. It's always a treat to see someone's space and where they create and it was great fun to show her mine. I know that whenever I've seen another artists space, I picture them working there when I see new pieces.
Terri....we've both seen Rocs space and now you've seen mine. I hope sometime in the future I can travel down your direction and see where you create your stunning artwork as well.
Be sure to come back and visit anytime you're in the area!!
And.....thanks for the deli paper. You rock!!!

6 comments:

roc said...

oh i bet you did have fun together. wish i could have come along too! what a great treat for you all!!

WW said...

Yes...it was great fun. Only wish it could have lasted longer...and yes...wouldn't it have been nice if we could have all gotten to visit together!!

Terri Kahrs said...

Ohhh, Wanda!!! You've NO idea how wonderful it was to spend time with you - even though it seemed to be so short! I told my DH that it was the highlight of our trip.

What a pleasure to see your gorgeous works and tour your studio. You're right . . . now I'll be able to picture you working, and will smile when I think of our visit. And, btw, it was awesome to meet your DH and new Kitty too!!!

Thank you for your hospitality and the goodies! Enjoy that box of deli paper. I think you'll put it to good use!!! Love & Hugs, Terri xoxoxo

WW said...

Oh terri...I'm so glad you made it here. Only wish it could have been longer. Maybe another time *hint hint*. Your hubby was a prince for making the side trip.
I'm thinking it might be fun to both fly out and torture roc at her new Fl home sometime too!

Renee Stien said...

i love that you were able to meet up - glad you had a great time

Unknown said...

Love the pics, so glad you spent time together, such beaming smiles!!