Aug 7, 2011

Uncommon Art display

I payed a visit to my newest gallery last weekend in Bristol, RI.... the Uncommon Art Gallery.
The last time I'd been there was when I had dropped off 10 pieces for them....so I hadn't gotten to see everything up on display. Needed to get a pic of that!!
Most of the fine arts are on the second level.....so that's where seven of the framed pieces are. Downstairs there are three more....canvas beachscapes.
This is such a lovely place. While many folks go to the Bristol Art Gallery or the Hope Gallery because they are in the actual center of Hope Street..... believe me....it's well worth taking a walk a little further down the street to see what's there as well.
  
You wouldn't want to miss out on some truely "uncommon" art!!!

1 comment:

roc said...

lovely display!!!